VigRX Plus ™ is supported by various doctors!
These are your daily Male Enhancement Pills:
Since thousands of fake erection pills are sold on the internet every month, only a few elites like VigRXPlus offer:
It’s not uncommon to find doctors recommending ANY herbal remedy because of their strong support for prescription drugs. VigRX Plus warranty.
So you can understand that doctors are not very confident about supporting “natural” erection pills.
However, more and more doctors are realizing:
Most of the herbal remedies deal with the CAUSE of the problem rather than cover up the SYMPTOMS for a short time.
An increasing number of clinical trials that are conducted on humans and published each month show that this herbal concoction is REAL and its measurable benefits for men’s sexual health and function.
Unlike prescription drugs, herbal medicines contain fewer risk side effects.
- State of the art formulations
- With clinical and scientific backing
- Good quality, fresh ingredients
- Little side effects
- A money back guarantee (no prescription drug offers this!)
VigRX Plus Study References
1. National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Panel on impotence: JAMA 1993, 270(1):83–90
2. Laumann EO, Nicolosi A, Glasser DB, Paik A, Gingell C, Moreira E, Wang T: for the GSSAB Investigators’ Group: Sexual problems among women and men aged 40–80 y: prevalence and correlates identified in the Global Study of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors. Int J Impot Res 2005, 17:39–57.
3. Aytac A, McKinlay JB, Krane RJ: The likely worldwide increase in erectile dysfunction between 1995 and 2025 and some possible policy consequences. Br J Urol Int 1999, 84:450–456
4. Shamloul R: Natural aphrodisiacs. J Sex Med 2010, 7:39–49
5. Tamler R, Mechanick JI: Dietary supplements and nutraceuticals in the management of andrologic disorders. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 2007, 36(2):533–552.
6. McKay D: Nutrients and botanicals for erectile dysfunction: examining the evidence. Altern Med Rev 2004, 9(1):4–16
7. Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA).
8. Villafranco JE, Bond K: Dietary supplement labeling and advertising claims: are clinical studies on the full product required? Food Drug Law J 2009, 64(1):43–67.
9. Glisson JK, Walker LA: How physicians should evaluate dietary supplements. Am J Med 2010, 123(7):577–582
10. Fleshner N, Harvey M, Adomat H, Wood C, Eberding A, Hersey K, Guns E: Evidence for contamination of herbal erectile dysfunction products with phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. J Urol 2005, 174(2):636–641.
11. Smitasirib Y, D’Souzac P, Neal-Kababickd J, Schauss AG: An Initial Evaluation of the Safety, Efficacy and Purity of VigRX, a Herbal Combination Formula, for the Enhancement of Male Sexual Health. The Open Natural Products Journal 2010, 3:10–19.
12. Chitaley K, Webb RC, Mills TM: The ups and downs of Rho-kinase and penile erection: upstream regulators and downstream substrates of rhokinase and their potential role in the erectile response. Int J Impot Res 2003, 15:105–109.
13. Chitaley K, Webb RC, Mills TM: Rho-kinase as a potential target for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Drug News Perspect 2001, 14(10):601–606
14. Rosen R, Riley A, Wagner G, Osterloh I, Kirkpatrick J, Mishra A: The international index of erectile function (IIEF): a multidimensional scalefor assessment of erectile dysfunction. Urology 1997, 49:822–830.
15. Barnes PM, Powell-Griner E, McFann K, Nahin RL: Complementary and alternative medicine use among adults: United States, 2002. Advance data from vital and health statistics; no 343. Hyattsville, Maryland: National Center for Health Statistics; 2004
16. Thurairaja R, Barrass B, Persad R: Internet websites selling herbal treatments for erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res 2005, 17(2):196–200
17. Marwick C: Survey says patients expect little physician help on sex. JAMA 1999, 281(23):2173–2174.
The results are there:
The FIRST Ever VigRX Plus ™ Clinical Study With A Real Man Is Now Complete
And the results are amazing!
A description of how the study was conducted and who was involved:
*Results shown were from a triple-blind placebo controlled, randomized Clinical Study by Vedic Lifesciences Pvt. LTD. Individual results may vary.
For the last ten years, we’ve been getting feedback directly from our customers about VigRX Plus™.
So we already knew that it was extremely potent.
But we have to admit, even we were a touch surprised when we received the results of our two-year clinical study, completed by Vedic Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
We knew it was good.
But we didn’t know it was THAT good!
If you like, you’re welcome to read the 56-page clinical study report that we received directly from Vedic Lifesciences.
However, we know you’re busy, so we’ve summarized a few of the most notable results below for your convenience.
The clinical study was performed by Vedic Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
It was a triple-blind study, which means nobody involved in evaluating the results (doctors, researchers, etc.) knew whether participants were taking VigRX Plus™ or the placebo.
The trial ran for 84 days, with assessment visits taking place on Day 28, Day 56, and Day 84.
Patient and partner satisfaction was measured using the internationally recognized EDITS questionnaire. And prior to the start of the study, the protocols and amendments were submitted to and formally approved by the Independent Institutional Ethics Commit (IEC).
The results were assessed using the IIEF – the International Index of Erectile Function. This system of assessment is well respected throughout the international community and has demonstrated consistent treatment responsiveness in studies in the US, Europe, and Asia. It measures:
- Erection Frequency
- Erection Firmness
- Frequency of Partner Penetration
- Frequency of Maintaining An Erection After Penetration
- Ability To Maintain An Erection To Completion Of Intercourse
- Confidence In Achieving And Maintaining An Erection
The 75 men who participated in the study were between the ages of 25 and 50, in monogamous, heterosexual relationships.
They agreed to take the recommended dose of VigRX Plus®, which is two capsules, twice per day with meals for 12 weeks.
Out of 108 applicants screened, 78 were recruited for participation in the trial, and 75 completed the trial.
No participants had major psychiatric disorders, a history of heart conditions, diabetes, spinal cord injuries, deformities of the penis, HIV/Aids, or sexually transmitted diseases. None were alcoholics, used medications known to causes sexual dysfunction, had liver or renal dysfunction, erection issues caused by low testosterone, or had female partners who were pregnant.
Result #1: 58.97% INCREASE in ability to penetrate partner
During this study, both the patient AND their sexual partners were questioned using the EDITS scale. Their sexual satisfaction was measured and compared – VigRX Plus® vs. the placebo.
One particularly interesting result: Female partners of patients taking VigRX Plus® reported a 58.97% INCREASE in their partner’s ability to penetrate them with dramatic improvements in their overall satisfaction.
Meanwhile, those partners of patients taking the placebo reported a DECREASE in penetration during this same period. See the chart below:
Result #2: 70% Intercourse Satifaction
Result #3: 47% increase In Sex Drive And Desire
One of the reasons VigRX Plus® was evaluated to be potentially superior to prescription erection medications is because it has been shown to measurably increase the desire for sex.
Yet sex drive and erection quality are LINKED!
Because VigRX Plus® has been shown to increase the desire for sex by 47%, as well as increase erection quality and frequency, it does something that prescription meds simply were not designed to do.
Result #4: 61% INCREASE in overall sexual satisfaction
Finally, when all of the results were in, after 84 days the patients taking VigRX Plus® reported a 61% increase in their overall sexual satisfaction. In contrast, the placebo group reported a DECREASE in overall satisfaction.
Don’t forget: this was a triple-blind study, which means the doctors, the researchers, and the patients all had NO IDEA whether they’d taken the placebo or VigRX Plus®. This completely eliminates any bias in the results.
Erection Quality Scores Compared Over 12 Weeks:
As you can see, over the 12 week trial period, VigRX Plus® produced measurable increases in erection quality scores when compared to the placebo.
Supplement for Erectile Dysfunction:
A Randomized Double-Blind,
Placebo – Controlled Study Click here to read the clinical study,
which has been published on
BioMed Central and republished in
The US National Library of Medicine
under the auspices of the
National Institutes of Health. Click here to read the Natural
Products Journal’s research articles,
reviews, letters and guest edited
issues on all aspects
of research and development in the field. *